A beautiful Natural Color South Sea Pearls, from Tahiti ocean waters.
- Size of Pearls 10-13 mm of diameter
- Pearls from Pinctada Margaretifera Oyster
- Origin: Tahiti ocean waters
- Natural multicolor and overtones
- High natural luster and orient
- Pearls of round shape
- Number of pearls in the necklace 37 pcs
- Clasp manufactured in white gold 18K
- Hand-knotted necklace of 47 cm long
- Letter Certificate of Authenticity
- All pictures were taken with natural daylight
- Brand new item with box
- Worldwide shipping with a tracking number and insured.
30 Years experience sourcing from Australia, Indonesia, and Tahiti, South Sea Pearls of natural color and luster.